1. Support monthly forecast,month end closing & financial report (P&L etc), annual budgeting.
2. Overall responsibility of AP, AR, Fixed Assets, GL and month end close.
3. Supervise accounting team.
4. Ensure timely and accurate corporate reporting.
5. Liaise with internal and external auditors and tax agents.
6. Ad-hoc project assigned.
7. Deliver effective HR & Admin service that meets the business / staff needs in the local office.
8. Handling all human resources & administrative works related, including recruitment, training, compensation & benefit, performance management and labor relations to cope with business development.
9. Other tasks assigned by management.
What Do We Need?
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
2. Min. 3 years of working experience in similar role.International freight forwarding / logistics company working experience is preferred.
3. Good command of English & Chinese.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Advance Excel skills.
5. Strong time management skill with the ability to balance multiple priorities, tasks and projects, while maintaining appropriate documentations/records.
6. Good communication skills to interact with internal and external parties.
What Do We Offer?
1. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Diverse career opportunities help you to develop in an all-around way in both of your mind and professional skills.
3. An inspiring working environment
4. Professional training opportunities