1. Formulate/assign annual action plan for China sales function which needs to subdivide into each branch/trades/customer within budget.
2. Formulate/assign allocation plans for each branch and put them into implementation according to the budget of shipping space and customer cargo volume
3. Work with headquarter to execute and assign daily work/instructions/strategy from BU.
4. Supervise and manage sales team to reach weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly sales target of each trade and make summaries.
5. Take charge of daily meetings of China sales team/trade management/Business coordination.
6. Manage contract of sales/trade/marketing/pricing. Set up process supervision system.
7. Coordinate daily working process between sales/allocation and other departments.
8. Responsible for key account maintenance/regular visit customers. Take part in develop objective clients and work out solutions.
9. Responsible for e-commerce platform focus on using/docking with/information, feedback/suggesting/marketing information.
10. Formulate a budget of sales activities and daily cost management.
11. Responsible for Team-building/Employees motivation/behavior criteria.
12. Other tasks assigned by GM.
What Do We Need?
1. Bachelor’s degree in logistics/SCM, operations management, engineering, business management, or equivalent
2. 10+ years of Logistics experience, in global commerce and logistics
3. Skilled at leading a virtual team and be able to proactively work commercial issues internally as much as in front of the client
4. Strong experience within the Group with a track record in interacting efficiently with the various departments including HQ, Regional Offices, Agencies
5. Excellent commercial and analytical skills – with the ability to use complex information to develop simple plans that are then executed perfectly
6. Ability to use data to analyze trends and forecasts and translate this into action plans
7. Excellent PC skills, with extensive working knowledge and understanding of financial and business development systems and presentations
8. Strong communication & influence skills essential
What Do We Offer?
1. Competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
2. Diverse career opportunities help you to develop in an all-around way in both of your mind and professional skills.
3. An inspiring working environment
4. Professional training opportunities